[isf-wifidog] SVN access

Robin Jones Robin at networkfusion.co.uk
Lun 16 Mai 08:32:57 EDT 2011

Have you tried committing anything?

I know I had problems logging into the website a while ago. I reregistered using the same username and password and my level of access was restored.

Unfortunately I don't have sufficient access to check the status of your account.

Geneviève would be the person to speak to, and should read this list...

Robin.