[isf-wifidog] Password

Geneviève Bastien gbastien at versatic.net
Jeu 31 Mar 10:28:39 EDT 2011

Hi Armando,

You may want to try using the authpuppy auth server instead of wifidog,
as this is where the development focus has now shifted
(http://www.authpuppy.org)

In case you still need wifidog, there is a file created on your
filesystem when the install process starts.  It should be located in
your /tmp directory and be named dog_cookie.txt.  The password is in
this file.  If the file is not there, what OS are you installing the
auth server on?

Geneviève