[isf-wifidog] reset Auth_server. I can't access on wifidog portal

Geneviève Bastien gbastien at versatic.net
Lun 7 Mar 13:14:18 EST 2011

Hi Andrea,

I don't know if that will help you, but you may change back the
authenticator to the local database by editing the table networks in the
database and putting the network_authenticator_class to
AuthenticatorLocalUser and network_authenticator_params to
'default-network' (where default-network is the network_id.  Also note
that the params string is enclosed in the ' characters in the db).  You
should now be able to login using the default usernames you've initially
set and configure your server as you wish.

Geneviève