[isf-wifidog] AllowedURLs?

David C. Moody davidm at trustholiday.com
Jeu 3 Mar 15:52:14 EST 2011

Yes.  I put this in the DD-WRT config page for wifidog:

FirewallRuleSet validating-users {
FirewallRule allow to 0.0.0.0/0
}
FirewallRuleSet known-users {
FirewallRule allow to 0.0.0.0/0
}
FirewallRuleSet global {
FirewallRule allow tcp port 80 to holidaytoursinc.com
FirewallRule allow tcp port 443 to holidaytoursinc.com
}
FirewallRuleSet unknown-users {
FirewallRule allow udp port 53
FirewallRule allow tcp port 53
FirewallRule allow udp port 67
FirewallRule allow tcp port 67
}
FirewallRuleSet locked-users {
FirewallRule block to 0.0.0.0/0
}

And this shows up when running `iptables -L`
Chain WiFiDog_br0_Global (1 references)

No items in the global chain.  The only way I can get the items there is
by using IP addresses rather than domain names.