[isf-wifidog] AllowedURLs?

Andrew Niemantsverdriet andrewniemants at gmail.com
Jeu 3 Mar 11:50:44 EST 2011

David,

There is not a great way to be able to do this. The best I have come
up with so far is is adding rules to the global FirewallRuleSet.

So if I wanted to allow example.com I would add a rule to the firewall
set that looks like this:
    FirewallRule allow tcp port 80 to 192.0.32.10

This is not ideal and gets messy when you want to allow something that
uses a content delivery network as you have to list each and every IP.
Google for example has 8 different IP's and if you want to try a white
list something that is on that Akamai network you can pretty much
forget about it.

Thanks,
 _
/-\ ndrew