[isf-wifidog] RADIUS accounting does not work

Mark Dammer mark.dammer at findhorn.org
Mar 25 Jan 07:26:22 EST 2011

I am now able to log in with a RADIUS user, but I see problems with the
accounting. Is anybody using WiFiDog with RADIUS accounting in a
productive environment (with billing etc.)? I am experiencing the
following problems and I am not sure if it makes sense to put more time
into getting RADIUS going:
- WiFiDog is not properly stopping/closing an accounting session when
the client just times out. It only stops sending interim requests.
- WiFiDogs accounting requests do not contain the user name so
Daloradius is only listing IP based accounting.

thanks for any advice, Mark