[isf-wifidog] Can ExternalInterface and GatewayInterface b e set to to the same NIC in wifidog.conf

tukey tukey at eyou.com
Mer 12 Jan 20:54:30 EST 2011

I am not doing multiple SSIDs on the wifi.
The gateway works after I run the following commands on my Linux server(the gateway) without Wifidog. But when I start Wifidog, it just acts as I described before.

echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward
_ETH="wlan0"
_SRC="192.168.0.0/24"
iptables -A FORWARD -i $_ETH -m state --state ESTABLISHED,RELATED -j ACCEPT
iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -o $_ETH -s $_SRC -j MASQUERADE
iptables -A FORWARD -s $_SRC -j ACCEPT