[isf-wifidog] authpuppy database

Robin Jones Robin at networkfusion.co.uk
Mer 23 Fév 06:47:36 EST 2011

You can discuss it here, or ask questions at http://Launchpad.net/authpuppy

> * we need a additional layer for 'nodes'/'devices'
  at the moment 'node'='device' and there are only 'devices' in the db
  we want to have several 'devices' per 'node'

I call this concept a "Venue" and I think of this as Network => Venue(s) => Node(s) (although we are currently debating the use of the word "node")

 Robin.