[isf-wifidog] Wifidog/AuthPuppy at the Google Summer of Code

Geneviève Bastien gbastien at versatic.net
Mar 1 Fév 13:17:21 EST 2011

Hello,

We were thinking on applying to the Google Summer of Code this year with
the Wifidog/AuthPuppy project.  It would bring new developers to the
community, hopefully allow to implement some long-awaited features and
make this captive portal solution answer a larger spectrum of needs.

I started an ideas page at
http://www.authpuppy.org/doc/GSoC2011_Google_Summer_of_Code_2011
Please add your project ideas to this list and if you would like to act as
a mentor or a resource person on any given project.

If someone's available to give help on the application it would be greatly
appreciated.  I don't know if we're big/active enough to be accepted, but
it's worth a try!

Thanks,
Geneviève