[isf-wifidog] Wifidog, portal page and Apple auto-login

acv acv at miniguru.ca
Sam 27 Aou 14:14:03 EDT 2011

Knowing Apple, the login window will more or less be a Safari web browser
(or at least WebKit, which is almost the same thing).

Before rushing into this, it'd probably be a good idea to diagram the flow
for an Apple device and then the flow for a non-Apple device.

I have the feeling that this kind of state keeping logic will prove hard to
implement robustly on the auth server alone.

Alex