[isf-wifidog] Nagging issues

Alexandre Carmel-Veilleux acv at miniguru.ca
Jeu 7 Avr 21:28:19 EDT 2011

Hi Peter,

One option is to nfs mount a large disk and then log to that. Then you can tail the log from anywhere that can access the nfs server.

This works best when the file server is on the same LAN as the waps. Lack of default logging was due to the wrt54g's lack of local storage and the unavailability of reliable storage at deployment sites.

Hopes this helps,

Alex