[isf-wifidog] Nagging issues
Peter at Peter.KN
Jeu 7 Avr 15:37:28 EDT 2011
We have a auth server running on Linux, and three WAPs running the wifi
We have a few problems that I dont seem to be able to solve:
1) Apple users... they frequently do not get redirected to the auth page.
2) Every few days the WAP's "stop working" as per logging on users.
Resetting the WAPs and then its ok.
1) I know how two run Wifidog in debug mode, but the shell only responds
on the LAN side, so I have to drop my connection then connect to the
wifi side of the WAP. Can someone assist me how to edit the firewall
setting / other of openwrt to allow shell access from the WAN side?
2) If I set a static IP on the WAN instead of a dynamic IP for the WAN
side, wifidog stop working.
3) Are there logs kept on the gateways? Right now I have to connect,
stop wd, then restart in debug mode. Problem is, restarting often fixes
the problems so there is nothing to see :( Can I access logs or tell it
to log the last 24 hours or so so that I can look retroactively when
problems are reported?
Plus d'informations sur la liste de diffusion WiFiDog