[isf-wifidog] Redirect after logon?

Chris Tate-Davies chris.tatedavies at inflightproductions.com
Mer 15 Sep 12:08:08 EDT 2010

  I passed the URL through to the wifidog manually, and then pulled it
out of the URI_REFERER on the output page.

Can't remember which page it was, but if your're using PHP:

$data = $_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER'];
//split up the string
$array = explode('php?', $data);
//use only part 2
$data = $array[1];
//split that
$array = explode('&', $data);
foreach ($array as $items) {
     $item = explode('=', $items);
     if ('url' == $item[0]) {
         //this is where we want to go
         $url = urldecode($item[1]);
     }
}

But you'll need to just do some basic debugging, etc  to work out which
pages you're using. I think it sends you to gateway.php - but I can't
actually remember, and don't have the setup here any more.

HTH, Chris

On 15/09/2010 17:01, Jim Musson wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can someone tell me how to have users redirected to the web site name
> they originally entered after they complete the logon page?
>
> My setup now brings them to the portal page.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Jim Musson
> /Digital Computer Services
> 105 W King St Suite 201
> Hillsborough NC 27278
> /jmusson at digserv.com <mailto:jmusson at digserv.com>

*Chris Tate-Davies*

*Software Development*
Inflight Productions Ltd
Telephone: 01295 269 680
15 Stukeley Street | London | WC2B 5LT
*Email:* chris.tatedavies at inflightproductions.com
<mailto:chris.tatedavies at inflightproductions.com>
*Web:* www.inflightproductions.com <http://www.inflightproductions.com/>

Registered Office: 15 Stukeley Street, London WC2B 5LT, England.
Registered in England number 1421223

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the email by you is prohibited. Please note that the information provided in this e-mail is in any case not legally binding; all committing statements require legally binding signatures.

http://www.inflightproductions.com