[isf-wifidog] Example/Working iptables script?

Steven Kurylo steven.kurylo+wifidog at aviawest.com
Lun 6 Sep 18:01:32 EDT 2010

On 10-09-06 11:42 AM, Dennis M. Linton wrote:
> Hi, Folks;
>
> Can anyone supply, or point me to, a shell script suitable for setting
> up iptables in a manner consistent with the requirements of WiFiDog?
> I have Googled endlessly to little avail.  I am setting up WiFiDog and
> WiFiDog Auth on Debian Lenny/5.

I'm not sure what you're asking for.  You don't have to make any manual
iptables changes for wifidog to work.

If you want to do more rules to tighten security (I always do), a normal
iptables script works just fine.  The only which won't work is trying to
mark packets, since wifidog relies on that.

Perhaps if you provided an example of your issue, we could help.