[isf-wifidog] No dog_cookie.txt in svn rev 1460?

Robin Jones Robin at networkfusion.co.uk
Lun 6 Sep 13:14:33 EDT 2010

Hi Dennis,

The reason for your url being wrong is because of your apache config file not being configured correctly…

Check out http://dev.wifidog.org/wiki/doc/install/debian/auth-server

Dog_cookie should goto the tmp directory on the auth server (cat /tmp/dog_cookie.txt), if not you could check your permissions on the folder.

Hope that helps,

Robin.