[isf-wifidog] No dog_cookie.txt in svn rev 1460?

Dennis M. Linton dennis at dmlinton.net
Dim 5 Sep 20:51:50 EDT 2010

Greetings Folks;

I am new here.  Spent 14 or 15 hours today getting iptables to work
(sort of) on Debian Lenny.

Installed WiFiDog.  Trying to install WiFiDog Auth.  After I figured out
that the install URL (maybe) needs to be http://<a lan
IP>/wifidog-auth/wifidog/install.php rather than the instructed
http://<a lan IP>/install.php, as someone was trying to figure out a few
months ago, I find that there is no dog_cookie.txt.

Have I missed something between svn checkout
https://dev.wifidog.org/svn/trunk/wifidog-auth , which I ran
in /var/www, and opening install.php in a browser?

I noticed the /tmp/.htaccess file but renaming it did not make the login
dialogue go away.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
    Dennis