[isf-wifidog] configuration of authserv

Info info at jgoettgens.de
Jeu 2 Sep 16:07:51 EDT 2010

What do you mean by framebuffer?

If your server hosts the gateway and the auth server, your Debian machine is the router for your WLAN net. Both ends should generally not be connected to the same switch :). Please generate a drawing of your hardware setup. It looks a bit as if you are using a managed/smart switch with VLAN capabilities where it is difficult to see how it is configured. It is probably easier to set up the wifidog net without it and then worry about the switch.

Your apache2 problem should not be related to anything that has to do with wifidog. With links ("sudo apt-get install links" or "lynx") you can check it even from your server. Just type "links http://localhost". You should see something like "It works.". If you see this, apache2 is fine for now. Theoretically you yould configure wifidog with links, but this could be called torture.

JG