[isf-wifidog] configuration of authserv

Genevieve Bastien gbastien at versatic.net
Jeu 2 Sep 16:02:15 EDT 2010

Hi Aminata,

"it" says the url doesn't exist... what says? the browser (then check
your host, try to ping wifidog) or apache (then you may want to look
into your apache logs and see what it is looking for).

Anyway, you should check your apache logs and see if anything is wrong
there, and restart it.

Does interface vlan 134 have a firewall on it, as many routers connected
to the internet do.  Then you may need to open ports.
Otherwise, try connection from wifidog vlan 734.  If the gateway is
configured ok, then you should have no problem reaching the auth server
and doing whatever there, it's just the internet that won't be accessible.

Hope this helps,

Geneviève