[isf-wifidog] configuration of authserv

Jimmy Godbout sip at inbox.com
Jeu 2 Sep 10:53:05 EDT 2010

You can go to the url http://<ipaddress-of-your-server>/install.php from the pc your are working using IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc. unless you are working directly on the server which might not have a framebuffer or a graphical interface. In that case, you have to go to another pc and access the URL from there.