[isf-wifidog] configuration of authserv

Info info at jgoettgens.de
Jeu 2 Sep 08:53:14 EDT 2010

Hi,

I have pretty much the same setup (Ubuntu server instead of plain Debian) and the dog is alive. You should be able to access the auth server from any remote machine, either from the WAN or WLAN side. Once you get beyond the install script and see some funny messages when a client tries to access the net, you might want to have a look at last months thread "Authentication problem", because you need to explicitly set the node id (or change some other settings).

JG