[isf-wifidog] Does a simple Auth-server exist, or one that is compatible with Lighttpd?

John Clark jclark at metricsystems.com
Lun 29 Mar 15:47:16 EDT 2010

I need a simple 'auth-server' which does not require the use of Apache
for the HTTP server. In fact, 'look up in local password file' would
be good enough for my immediate demoware.

Once the Wifidog is demonstrated, it would be better if there were a
Lighttpd version, but if Apache is the only type of
server supported, I'll have to set that up.

This is all going on 'embedded' systems, so the hassle of Apache on such
a taget is problematic.

John Clark.