[isf-wifidog] Database initialization

Jameson Rangel jameson at wirelessecia.com
Mer 24 Mar 09:38:03 EDT 2010

Hi,

Sorry, but my English is terrible. I´m not a
programmer, but a advanced user. I'm installing
the Wifidog at openSUSE 11.2 and on screen
Database Initialization the installation stop with a message:

On localhost:5432, Database wifidog exists and is
at schema version 62. The required schema version
is 71. Triggering database schema upgrade.

The file
/srv/www/wifidog-auth/sql/wifidog-postgres-initial-data.sql
install schema version 62 and the file
/srv/www/wifidog-auth/wifidog/include/schema_validate.php
expects to find schema version 71, but did not update schema version.

Someone help me???

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Jameson Rangel