[isf-wifidog] Captive portal with tokens

Richard Jackson rjjackuk at hotmail.com
Mar 23 Mar 21:46:54 EDT 2010

Take a look at ticket 684... http://dev.wifidog.org/ticket/684

The code I submitted is for an older version of Wifidog and only works on a
single node, but does the token part of what you're after. (We've used it in
a library situation where people can request a free access code to have time
limited access.
The token architecture is also in a branch of the main development, but I'm
afraid I've not been following it, so don't know how complete that version
is.

You'll also find a basic user generator page in the zip file that you can
use to see what's needed to generate users.