[isf-wifidog] Custom user fields?

Thomas_Kronen at ohnp.uscourts.gov Thomas_Kronen at ohnp.uscourts.gov
Ven 25 Juin 10:28:37 EDT 2010

Yes, That's where I did the find commands.  I also did a ps -ef|grep
apache.  and it came up   at /usr/sbin/httpd   I used apache as the owner

From:       Genevieve Bastien <gbastien at versatic.net>
To:         WiFiDog Captive Portal <wifidog at listes.ilesansfil.org>
Date:       06/25/2010 10:01 AM
Subject:    Re: [isf-wifidog] Custom user fields?
Sent by:    wifidog-bounces at listes.ilesansfil.org

Did you run in a terminal window the commands that are listed below the
'Back' button below the grid?

The www-data user mentioned in the commands correspond to the apache
process user.  On some systems, and I think in the non-Debian based,
this user might be different (apache or httpd).

To find out, search for a User configuration option in your apache
config file.  Mine is a variable set in the /etc/apache2/envvars file to
www-data.  Replace www-data in the commands with whatever apache user is
yours.

Hope this helps.

--
Geneviève Bastien