[isf-wifidog] Custom user fields?

Thomas_Kronen at ohnp.uscourts.gov Thomas_Kronen at ohnp.uscourts.gov
Mer 23 Juin 08:44:58 EDT 2010

Ok, got it.  And DocumentRoot is /var/www/html      When you write
"stick wifidog folder in there".  What do you mean?   Sorry ?

From:       tim at outrightit.com
To:         wifidog at listes.ilesansfil.org
Date:       06/23/2010 08:31 AM
Subject:    Re: [isf-wifidog] Custom user fields?
Sent by:    wifidog-bounces at listes.ilesansfil.org

The apache web root will be set in httpd.conf, probably in /etc/httpd/conf/

Look for DocumentRoot

ie grep DocumentRoot /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf

this will give something like:

     DocumentRoot /var/www/html/

The /var/www/html/ is the document root for your web server. Stick the
wifidog folder in there.

- T

Quoting Thomas_Kronen at ohnp.uscourts.gov: