[isf-wifidog] Custom user fields?

Thomas_Kronen at ohnp.uscourts.gov Thomas_Kronen at ohnp.uscourts.gov
Mer 23 Juin 08:24:39 EDT 2010

They were there.  thanks.

 I don't understand why when I bring up Mozilla and enter
http://xxx.xxx.xx.xxx/usr/local/wifidog/install.php    the xxx's being my
IP of the box   I get not found.   I keep thinking it's my apache2.    I
know nothing about webservers.  How can I check to see if apache is ok ?
I get no errors when I bring it up! Man, I'm lost!