[isf-wifidog] Custom user fields?

Adam McCormack adam.mccormack at bleckfield.com
Mer 23 Juin 06:54:59 EDT 2010

Hi,

I need to collect some custom user fields... is this possible? I already have the box up and running... just need to modify it to collect extra data when a user registers.

Ideally would like to pay someone else to do this - can setup remote access to the box if needed.......

Kind Regards,
Adam McCormack

[cid:image001.gif at 01CB12C8.7CA52CF0]
Bleckfield are a leading supplier of IT Support and Internet Services

Registered Office:
Bleckfield Ltd
Thorncroft Manor
Thorncroft Drive
Leatherhead
Surrey
KT22 8JB

T: 01372 700 007
F: 01372 700 107
W: www.bleckfield.com
Registered in England & Wales No. 4483328

This e-mail is confidential and intended for the addressee only. Bleckfield Limited will not accept liability for contractual commitments or statements made by individuals employed by this Company outside the scope of business, which is the supply of computer goods, software and services.