[isf-wifidog] Suppression du default-network

Thomas_Kronen at ohnp.uscourts.gov Thomas_Kronen at ohnp.uscourts.gov
Mar 15 Juin 15:55:55 EDT 2010

Thank you.  I'm at the auth-server right now, and I'm lost.

From:       Ian Gough <igough57 at gmail.com>
To:         WiFiDog Captive Portal <wifidog at listes.ilesansfil.org>
Date:       06/15/2010 03:50 PM
Subject:    Re: [isf-wifidog] Suppression du default-network
Sent by:    wifidog-bounces at listes.ilesansfil.org

I stumbled on this description on how to install, which may be
helpful. http://dev.wifidog.org/wiki/doc/install/rhes/auth-server

 The wiki is quite a mess due to it being defaced (no password on
edit) so who knows how much information has been lost.