[isf-wifidog] Login issues

Peter Peter at Peter.KN
Lun 5 Juil 19:08:08 EDT 2010

We are running Wifidog but we regularly see issues. Let me describe 2
that happened within the last week.

1) User with Turkish language locale. No automatic portal displayed. I
manually entered the login IP and it appears. I logged him in, and it
says he's logged in ok. BUT he cannot get to any other pages (Internet)

2) Another user today, but English settings. Australian user, clock set
to Australian time zone (not our TZ), but clock is correct based on his
time zone. Same behaviour as #1...

Any ideas? How to debug such situations?