[isf-wifidog] IPtables issues

Steve Congrave steve at congrave.com
Jeu 21 Jan 23:58:48 EST 2010

The problem occurs on multiple routers at random times.

The DNS is always the IP of the router - and opening the web browser to a
URL that has a static route in the firewall works (as configured in
wifidog.conf) even when the firewall blocks access.

Unfortunately the OpenWRT group is not well supported with answers -
problems yes, but not many answers ;)

Steve