[isf-wifidog] Hi

Genevieve Bastien gbastien at versatic.net
Mer 20 Jan 12:52:23 EST 2010

Hi Justin,

Have you followed the instructions in
https://dev.wifidog.org/wiki/doc/install/gateway?

Also the https://dev.wifidog.org/wiki/doc page has a "Wifidog Gateway
documentation" which might include useful informations for you

As for the content management,
https://dev.wifidog.org/wiki/ContentDistributionSystem is about the only
documentation that I know of.  And well, the best way to bite into the
content management system is to try it out.  TrivialLangString is pretty
much the basis and ContentGroup is a central piece for adding rules to
what is shown and when.

> However, I simply cannot figure out how to accomplish the basic
> functionality of directing the user to a captive portal page,
> authenticating them, and moving them on to some other page (and access
> to the internet).
Could you be more specific as to what you can or can't do?  With some
debug informations from the gateway if possible.

Have fun playing with Wifidog!

--
Geneviève Bastien