[isf-wifidog] Improving splash_only_user and token architecture

Robin Jones Robin at networkfusion.co.uk
Ven 8 Jan 06:28:46 EST 2010

It seems OK to me...

I will be willing to help (as much as I can (time permitting)) with the UI for the admin stuff, I really think it needs an overhaul anyway and should be a separate login system to the hotspot users to maximise security.

Personally I think that the Server - Networks - Node groups and  nodes should use a tree view for selection for the configuration and the configuration pages should be separated into tabs.

New smarty templates for the login page can be easily customised to allow different types of login templates and made selectable from the config page.

Perhaps it would be best to start a branch for this work mainly to try out Ideas...

Robin.