[isf-wifidog] Improving splash_only_user and token architecture

Genevieve Bastien gbastien at versatic.net
Jeu 7 Jan 15:58:29 EST 2010

Hi all,

I was looking into how to improve the SPLASH_ONLY_USER in wifidog and
this way, support more community models and I think it's time I get my
hands dirty and start implementing some of the future token architecture
features.

I've added some thoughts to the page
https://dev.wifidog.org/wiki/doc/developer/TokenArchitecture explaining
more concretely how I think this should work.  It's opened to
discussion, so please tell me if I'm wrong, if I missed something, if
anyone has any other idea.  I'll start working on that soon.

Thanks and happy new wireless year!

--
Geneviève Bastien