[isf-wifidog] Wifidog trouble

M¤®ĺL M¤®ĺL albertmori27 at hotmail.com
Jeu 18 Fév 05:10:04 EST 2010

Hello,

I'm working on alix 2c2 with kamikaze 8.09.1, I only want wifidog for splash-page, my config is:

GatewayInterface ath1

Authserver{
    Hostname 192.168.1.1
    Path /cgi-bin/pfc/
}

When I execute "wifidog -f -d 7" and I open Firefox appear my login page (this page only have some text and one button for destroy all iptables (iptables -F), I do this for leave the user surfing internet, but this method only works for one person...)
the trouble is... I don't know what i have to do for pass only one ip to internet, can anybody help me?

Also when I add iptables (Iptables -t nat ... ) the alix 2c2 restart...

thanks!