[isf-wifidog] IPTables locking up with OpenWRT - another distro?

Aaron Z aaronz at pls-net.org
Mer 17 Fév 12:14:01 EST 2010

----- "Jean-Philippe Menil" <jean-philippe.menil at univ-nantes.fr> wrote:
> i use wifidog only on a linux server, with more than 1000
> users connected simultaneously. And i've never meet this problem.
> I expect a bug in your openwrt version.
> Is the version of the openwrt, the same as the other?

We are running Open-WRT Version 8.09.1 (r16278 IIRC) and Wifidog Version 1.1.5-2_mips on all of our WAPs. We have other locations which have the same number of sessions (not as much bandwidth used, but the about same number of sessions) who are not having these issues.

Aaron Z
Jr. Systems Administrator

Pioneer Library System
2557 State Rt. 21