[isf-wifidog] Need Help Configuring the WiFiDog

Ryan Park ryanhpark at live.com
Mer 10 Fév 02:45:41 EST 2010

WifiDog SVN Server installed from:
Repository Root: https://dev.wifidog.org/svn
Repository UUID: 4c0ea164-750a-0410-922a-bd9993033959
Revision: 1445
Node Kind: directory
Schedule: normal
Last Changed Author: gbastien
Last Changed Rev: 1444
Last Changed Date: 2010-02-04 10:22:09 -0800 (Thu, 04 Feb 2010)

Hello, I'm currently in the process of setting up a WiFiDog portal site.
So far I upgraded my Linksys WRT160N to DD-WRT firmware, and it has WiFiDog service integrated.
I've successfully set up a server computer by following the directions from this page (http://dev.wifidog.org/wiki/doc/install/ubuntu/auth-server).

I had no trouble configuring the portal sites by following the directions from this page (http://dev.wifidog.org/wiki/doc/admin/PortalAdministration) and succefully created and tested my new portal page on my local server.

In order for all Internet connections to go passed the server, I had to enable the WiFiDog feature on my router.
However, the problem comes in when I try to access the Internet from other computers through the same network.
Every time I try to access the Internet from other computers the router seems to redirect the page to the portal site that's installed on the server, but after several seconds of loading it displays "webpage not available" message.

Question:

Does anyone know where I could find any information on configuring wifidog under dd-wrt?

Has anyone done anything similar with linksys dd-wrt?