[isf-wifidog] IPTables locking up with OpenWRT - another distro?

Steve Congrave steve at congrave.com
Lun 1 Fév 01:58:06 EST 2010

https://dev.openwrt.org/ticket/2558

This ticket is showing as closed but it appears that others are still having
problems.

Our routers (WRT54GL) running OpenWRT 7.09 are locking up at least once a
day - much more often when they have 5 or 6 customers connected and we
implemented the update at https://dev.openwrt.org/changeset/16141

We have tried everything that we can think of to get this working but it's
hard to even find a workaround as there seems to be no way of testing for it
happening. At the moment we are running a reboot every 2 hours just to get
around this but it's hardly satisfactory.

Is anyone else on the list having a problem - has anyone fixed it yet? Have
you all moved away from OpenWRT because of it?

What other distro would you suggest to try instead of OpenWRT on a Linksys
WRT54GL for WifiDog?