[isf-wifidog] Lot WiFiDog, Vol 71, Parution 6

Dave Lamb delphi9_1971 at yahoo.com
Lun 20 Déc 10:48:07 EST 2010

Thanks for the responses.  I'm using Firefox and IE to do it.  Also, I'm using
Ubuntu 9.10 and I'm using the instructions found here:
http://dev.wifidog.org/wiki/doc/install/ubuntu/auth-server  Which I've used
before successfully.

I'm good with inserting the required data directly in to the database if
needed.  However what is the required data necessary to make the account Admin?
I've looked a another implementation I have and it looks like several of the
fields are either hash's or encrypted.

 Dave Lamb, CCNA, Network+
312-560-6933 C