[isf-wifidog] Auth Installation Problem

Dave Lamb delphi9_1971 at yahoo.com
Ven 17 Déc 18:05:02 EST 2010

Guys:

I'm trying to setup a new Auth Server and I've followed your instructions,
however when the install.php gets to the "create an admin user" page, I enter
the fields but it never creates the user.  Everything else worked.  I can even
verify that the Users Table in the DB never get's the UID I try to create.  I
just click the "Create User" button and it just drops me right back to the
Create Admin page.  How can I get past this?  Without an Admin account I can't
use the system.

 Dave Lamb, CCNA, Network+