[isf-wifidog] No Authenication Captive Portal

Lyndon Dickson lyndon at saint.com.au
Mer 15 Déc 05:43:09 EST 2010

Hi All

I would like to know if Wifidog is suitable for the following scenario:-

Setup:-

Wireless Access Point

CentOS5.5 Server connected via Lan to wireless access point

Application:-

For users to connect to the wireless access point and directed to the
CentOS5.5 server. I don't wish to have any logon screen, I simply want all
traffic kept on the local machine regardless of URL entered in their
browsers. I don't wish to have any internet access available and only allow
users to browse through the site hosted on the local server.

I would like to record connection statistics which I believe wifi dog
already does that.

Is this possible with Wifidog and do just download and install the wifidog
auth server 1.0 for my CentOS machine to achieve this.

Your help with this appreciated

Regards

Lyndon