[isf-wifidog] Lot WiFiDog, Vol 71, Parution 3

Peter Peter at Peter.KN
Mar 14 Déc 18:45:58 EST 2010

On 12/14/2010 2:15 PM, Dave Lamb wrote:
> Unfortunately you can't install the 32 Bit IE8 on 64 Bit Win7. Also,

I have Windows 7 x64. Im my start menu I have "Internet Explorer" and
"Internet Explorer (64 bit)". This is installed by default for IE8 and
7. Probably 6 too. The reason is that there are too many ActiveX
controls that are 32 bit only.

> some visibility to the issue. It would be nice to have a fix beyond
> upgrade though. Any idea as to what is causing this? A security feature
> in Win7 or IE8 that's specific to the 64bit edition?

I havent dug into it. I keep saying Im going to run WD in debug mode,
but it usually happens when we are very busy and I dont have the time to
do it, and the user doesn't want to wait...