[isf-wifidog] Lot WiFiDog, Vol 71, Parution 3

Dave Lamb delphi9_1971 at yahoo.com
Mar 14 Déc 13:15:28 EST 2010

Unfortunately you can't install the 32 Bit IE8 on 64 Bit Win7.  Also, these are
guest so we really can't tell them to upgrade software (Often they are our
company's clients).  Changing software isn't really an option.  Also, it doesn't
come up often but when it does it usually has some visibility to the issue.  It
would be nice to have a fix beyond upgrade though.  Any idea as to what is
causing this?  A security feature in Win7 or IE8 that's specific to the 64bit
edition?

 Dave Lamb, CCNA, Network+