[isf-wifidog] smarty error

Markus Gschwendt markus at runout.at
Jeu 2 Déc 08:34:57 EST 2010

On Thu, 2010-12-02 at 12:53 +0000, CASTANHEIRA, Nuno Osvaldo wrote:
> I am finishing the install of wifidog Authentication and I get this
> error:
>
> Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyException' with message 'Please
> use parent::__construct() to call parent constuctor'...

hi,
i had an error too. but i'm not sure if it was the same.
my problem was, the origin of the smarty download has changed.
and the version of smarty is not on the download site anymore.

luckily i could work around this by manually copying smarty
from an older wifidog install to the new server.

markus