[isf-wifidog] Spam on wifidog.org

Robin Jones Robin at networkfusion.co.uk
Jeu 19 Aou 13:27:58 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I am really troubled by the amount of spam appearing on dev.wifidog.org,
especially the community page. At the moment there are about 3
persistent offenders who are registered users and seem to be bots as
when content is removed, reappears within 5 minutes.

I have tried raising a ticket with ilesansfil but it seems to be being
ignored, there are trac wiki spam filters and these people have got
registered names, so why won't anyone do anything about it?

Seriously, if no one will do anything can the wiki be made read only
before more legitimate content is lost?

Robin.