[isf-wifidog] PHP Error on RadiusAuth

Sascha E. Habelt sascha.habelt at googlemail.com
Ven 13 Aou 05:44:20 EDT 2010

Hi,

i just installed the WifidogAuthServer and tried to set up a Network
with RadiusAuth.

I followed the documentation and put in -
'MY_NETWORK_ID','192.168.123.123',1812,1813,'test','CHAP_MD5'
When i try to log in with a radius-known user, it just gives me a blank
page and the /apache/error.log shows: "PHP Fatal error:  Call to a
member function getId() on a non-object in
/var/www/wifidog-auth/wifidog/classes/User.php on line 133, referer:
http://localhost/login/index.php".

I am not familiar with PHP, but Fatal Error doesn't seem right here... ;-)

I am thankfull for any help.

Regards

Sascha