[isf-wifidog] Non English Locales

Genevieve Bastien gbastien at versatic.net
Jeu 8 Avr 12:00:11 EDT 2010

Peter wrote:
> Whenever someone with a non English laptop tried to authenticate on
> our system with IE, after they click login they get a php error and
> cannot get to the internet. The only bypass Ive found is to install
> Firefox for them, then they can authenticate ok.
That isn't very pretty at all!  Although they benefit from installing
Firefox ;-)

The best solution, if you have control over your server is to install
the language_packs for the languages you want to support.  I think in
ubuntu they would be something like, for french

language-pack-fr
language-pack-fr-base

and remove the languages you do not want to support in the file
wifidog/config_available_locales.php, then you will not have this
warning anymore and the problem will not come again.

--
Geneviève Bastien