[isf-wifidog] Non English Locales

Peter Peter at Peter.KN
Jeu 8 Avr 11:27:05 EDT 2010

Whenever someone with a non English laptop tried to authenticate on our
system with IE, after they click login they get a php error and cannot
get to the internet. The only bypass Ive found is to install Firefox for
them, then they can authenticate ok.

Warning in /classes/Locale.php setCurrentLocale: Unable to setlocale()
to parameter: de_DE. I tried de_DE.UTF-8, de_DE, de.UTF-8, de, and got
return value: , current locale is: C

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /var/www/wifidog-auth/wifidog/classes/Locale.php:234)
in /var/www/wifidog-auth/wifidog/login/index.php on line 222