[isf-wifidog] Shorewall Rules for WiFiDog

Matthew Tavenor mtavenor at nlpl.ca
Mer 2 Sep 07:03:30 EDT 2009

Thanks Menil Jean-Philippe,

But the Masquerading and routing is working fine.  I am getting the authentication page, able to login, but as soon as I am authenticated no traffic will reach the Wireless Laptop.

Eth0 - Ineternet (outside IP)
Eth1 - LAN (192.168.0.1)
Eth2 - Wired to Linksys (10.0.0.1)

Default Policy in Shorewall:

Source - Destination
Eth2(wireless)  Eth0(Internet)  Accept

Masquerading is setup for both eth1 and eth2.

Any help on why web traffic is not reaching wireless client after successful login?

Thanks,
Matt