[isf-wifidog] need help

Benoit Grégoire benoitg at coeus.ca
Lun 26 Oct 08:59:58 EDT 2009

On October 26, 2009, mohd fazlee md.rashid wrote:
> hi..
>
> i got something problem and need ur help..
> i think i meet the right person to ask..

The proper place to ask is the mailing list.

> 1.how can i remove language tab

You can change the list of available locales in the file
config_avail_locales.php

However, removing the interface in the case where the list only contains one
item wasn't planned for.  You'll need to modify the method
LocaleList::GenererFormSelect() to show a hidden input instead of a dropdown.
You can use Network::getSelectUI() as an example.

> 2.how can i remove other tab except full node tecnical status in find
>  hotspot tab

Using CSS, all menu items have distinct CSS ids.

>  3.how can i reallignment my tab "i'm having difficulties

It's not a table, you can realign it using CSS.

--
Benoit Grégoire