[isf-wifidog] Lot WiFiDog, Vol 57, Parution 1

Dave Lamb delphi9_1971 at yahoo.com
Lun 5 Oct 10:23:05 EDT 2009

Just a suggestion but, why not put the media server on the same network as the clients so that traffic to that particular server doesn't cross the gateway server and thus doesn't count towards their usage:

In other words, try this:
Cleints and Media Server  > WiFiDog Gateway > Rest of Network > Internet

Instead of this:
Clients > WiFiDog Gateway > Rest of Network and Media Server > Internet

Dave Lamb, CCNA, Network+
312-560-6933 C